Additional memoranda have been received from the
following and have been reported to the House, but to save printing
costs they have not been printed and copies have been placed in
the House of Commons Library where they may be inspected by Members.
Other copies are in the Record Office, House of Lords, and are
available to the public for inspection. Requests for inspection
should be addressed to the Record Office, House of Lords, London
SW1A 0PW. (Tel 020 7219 3074). Hours of inspection are from 9.30
am to 5.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays.
1. Kevin Brennan MP
2. The Rt Hon Alan Howarth CBE MP
3. Andrew Tyrie MP, Conservative Policy
4. The Rt Hon Baroness Williams of Crosby
5. The Lord Harrison of Chester
6. The Lord Lipsey
7. The Lord Oakeshott of Seagrove Bay
8. House of Commons Library (Article
sent in from Paul Tyler CBE MP)
9. The Liberal Democrats
10. The Conservative Party
11. Philip Mawer, The Church of England Archbishops'
12. Dr M A Fazal
13. Professor Robert Hazell, Director of the