House of Commons
Publications on the internet
The Register of Members' Financial Interests: Part 1
As at 13th January 2012
ANDREW, Stuart (Pudsey)
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Elected member of Leeds City Council, Civic Hall, Leeds LS1 1UL. Resigned September 2010.
16 June 2010, payment of £643.90. Hours: 30 hrs approx. (Registered 29 September 2010)
16 July 2010, payment of £643.90. Hours: 30 hrs.. (Registered 29 September 2010)
16 August 2010, payment of £643.90. Hours: 30 hrs. (Registered 29 September 2010)
16 September 2010, payment of £24.25. Hours: 5 hrs. (Registered 29 September 2010)
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor:
1) Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd
2) Free the Children
Address of donor:
1) The Office (SE2), Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 9NU
2) 75 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7HS
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value):
1) Virgin Atlantic paid for return flights London to Nairobi, UK transfers and accommodation and food for my partner and me; value £5,864
2) Free the Children paid for internal return flights Nairobi to Bogani for my partner and me; value £666.36.
Total cost of trip; £6,530.36
Destination of visit: Kenya
Date of visit: 31 August-4 September 2011
Purpose of visit: to participate in the overseas aid programmes operated in Kenya by Virgin Atlantic in association with Free the Children.
(Registered 18 October 2011)
8. Land and Property
House in Leeds, from which rental income is received.