Statement by Mrs Pauline Elizabeth Williams
Inquiry by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
into the complaints against Keith Vaz MP
I, Pauline Elizabeth Williams of * * *, state as
1. I have provided certain information to Elizabeth
Filkin about the office of Keith Vaz MP.
2. I am a constituent of Mr Vaz and have worked
in his office dealing with confidential matters. I have personally
consulted him as my MP since 1993.
3. I consent to Mr Vaz giving Mrs Filkin information
that he holds in his file concerning myself and my family so that
he can give Mrs Filkin full an accurate answers to the points
I have raised.
4. I understand that this information may be
published by the Committee on Standards and Privileges and that
it may be published in Mrs Filkin's report to the Committee. If
it is published it will be in public domain.
5. I shall make no complaint about the release
of this information as I have expressly agreed to its publication
and was indeed a party to its publication in the Mail on Sunday.
Pauline Elizabeth Williams