|Amendments proposed to the Electoral Fraud (northern Ireland) Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Deadlines for election petitions
NC9To move the following Clause:
'(1) The 1983 Act shall be amended as follows.
(2) In section 122, "six weeks" shall be substituted for any reference to "21 days".
(3) In section 129, "six weeks" shall be substituted for any reference to "21 days".'.
Prescribed period for remaining on register
NC10To move the following Clause:
'Section 10A of the Representation of the People Act 1983 (maintenance of registers: registration of electors) is amended by the insertion after subsection (7) of the following
Mr Peter Robinson
10Title, line 5, after 'signatures', insert ', National Insurance numbers'.
Mr Peter Robinson
11Title, line 9, leave out 'in relation to voters with disabilities'.
EXCERPT FROM ORDER OF THE HOUSE (10TH JULY 2001)
Proceedings in Standing Committee3.(1) Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 18th October 2001.
(2) The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE (16TH OCTOBER 2001)That
(1) during proceedings on the Electoral Fraud (Northern Ireland) Bill the Committee shall, in addition to the first sitting on Tuesday 16th October at half-past Ten o'clock, meet on that day at half-past Four o'clock and on Thursday 18th October at half-past Nine o'clock and half-past Four o'clock;
(2) the proceedings on the Bill in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 18th October at Seven o'clock.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2001||Prepared 18 Oct 2001|