House of Commons
Publications on the internet
The Register of Members' Financial Interests: Part 1
As at 8th July 2013
LEFROY, Jeremy (Stafford)
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes, 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA, for completing parliamentary panel surveys:
£75 on 15 June 2012, donated to charity. (Registered 4 July 2012)
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor:
3) All Party Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases, with funds from the Malaria consortium, NTD Coalition, Sabin Vaccine Institute, Medicines for Malaria Venture, PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative and Malaria No More
4) SAB Miller
Address of donor:
3) c/o All Party Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases, House of Commons
4) SAB Miller House, Church Street, West Woking GU21 6HS
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value):
3) flight valued at £1,221.88
4) contribution to transport costs, hotel accommodation, car hire and meals valued at £2,106.85
Destination of visit: Tanzania
Date of visit: 30 December 2012 to 6 January 2013
Purpose of visit: Fact finding visit by the All Party Group on Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases
(Registered 22 January 2013) ours: 45 mins. (Register
(a) African Speciality Products Ltd. Supplier of coffee and cocoa; management services.
Blue Mountain Coffee Farms Ltd. Grower of Tanzanian Arabica coffee.
Chartered accountant (non-practising).
I have a shareholding of below registrable value in the Hollybush pub in Seighford; a community interest company to operate the village pub. (Registered 1 May 2012)
Unremunerated director of Equity for Africa Limited, and its subsidiary companies Equity for Tanzania Limited and PEAK I Limited.