House of Commons
Publications on the internet
The Register of Members' Financial Interests: Part 1
As at 5th November 2012
RUTLEY, David (Macclesfield)
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor:
1) All Party Parliamentary China Group, sponsored by GKN plc, City of London, London Export Corporation (LEC), John Swire & Sons, GlaxoSmithKline, Astra Zeneca, Arup, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, HSBC.
2) Virgin Atlantic
Address of donor:
1) c/o Great Britain China Centre, 15 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PS
2) Customer Relations, PO Box 747, Dunstable LU6 9AH
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value):
1) £2,490, return flights to China, internal travel in China, accommodation and meals. I also received some meals and hospitality provided locally.
2) £1,500 equivalent value for upgrade on flight to China
Destination of visit: China; Shanghai, Beijing and Chengdu
Date of visit: 16-23 December 2011
Purpose of visit: to maintain and strengthen relations between Parliament and the National People’s Congress of China; to learn about and support British businesses operating in China; and to deepen the knowledge and understanding of parliamentarians of China.
(Registered 9 January 2012)
8. Land and Property
One residential rented property in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.