House of Commons
Publications on the internet
The Register of Members' Financial Interests: Part 1
As at 22nd October 2012
MacNEIL, Angus (Na h-Eileanan an Iar)
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Tenant crofter on the Island of Barra.
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor:
5. All Party Parliamentary China Group, sponsored by GKN plc, City of London, London Export Corporation (LEC), John Swire & Sons, GlaxoSmithKline, Astra Zeneca, Arup, University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, HSBC.
6. Virgin Atlantic
Address of donor:
5. c/o Great Britain China Centre, 15 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PS
6. Customer Relations, PO Box 747, Dunstable LU6 9AH
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value):
5. £2,654.48, return flights to China, internal travel in China, accommodation and meals. I also received some meals and hospitality provided locally.
6. £1,500, flight upgrade on outward journey
Destination of visit: China; Shanghai, Beijing and Chengdu
Date of visit: 16-23 December 2011
Purpose of visit: to maintain and strengthen relations between Parliament and the National People’s Congress of China; to learn about and support British businesses operating in China; and to deepen the knowledge and understanding of parliamentarians of China.
(Registered 24 January 2012)
8. Land and Property
House in Fort William, from which rental income is received.
Flat in Glasgow, from which rental income is received.
Flat in London, from which rental income is received.